He is able to find solutions to almost any situation.
Dmitry Arkhipenko started his legal career in 1995. In 1998 together with his partners he founded REVERA law firm, which has become one of the largest law firms in Belarus over the last 25 years and under his leadership has expanded its presence in other regions. Currently Dmitry is a managing partner of the international REVERA law group with offices in 8 countries, working with jurisdictions from over 50 countries.
As Chambers Global points out: “Dmitry Arkhipenko manages his firm's most significant projects and stands out for his professional experience”. Dmitry's portfolio comprises over 1000 projects, including some 170 major international projects in various jurisdictions, among them: preparation for the IPO of a major retailer on the London Stock Exchange, participation in the creation of the legal regime of the Great Stone Industrial Park, membership in a number of working groups under the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, participation in the development of state regulation of digital currencies (crypto-regulation).
Dmitry specialises in managing complex legal projects in the area of structuring international groups and international business, mergers and acquisitions and raising finance, as well as advising clients on the implementation of major investment projects. His areas of legal expertise also include major commercial and private real estate transactions and advising high-net-worth individuals on international tax law, immigration and financial issues, and legal structuring of assets.
Over the last 10 years, most reputable publications have recommended Dmitry as a leading expert in various areas of law:
- he is noted as a market leader in project support, IFLR1000 2020
- he is recognised as a leading lawyer in corporate and commercial law and M&A, Chambers Global 2020
- he is named as an expert in banking and finance law, The Legal 500 2020
- he is recognised as an influential expert in M&A and corporate management issues, as well as a recommended lawyer in the construction industry, Who is Who Legal 2020
Membership in associations and unions
- Business environment expert within the framework of the research carried out by the World Bank
- International Bar Association (IBA)
He gives you the bigger picture - he points out the risks and the things that we should be looking at in more detail.
Dmitry Arkhipenko is adept at handling shareholder-related issues and M&A mandates. He also focuses on corporate restructuring matters and possesses experience in the real estate industry.